The annual Rhythm and Vines music festival is a musical festival held at Waiohika Estate vineyard in New Zealand. This festival first started in 2003 by three students of the University of Otago. They started the Rhythms and Vines festival because they wanted to hold a safe and fun new year-s event for people that attended their school. Every year the crowd grew more and more and became a very popular new year-s event. The music is diverse and everyone can have a great time at this event. It is a great way to spend your new years safely, watch some great musical performances adn spend time with a lot of people.
There were many great performances at last year-s event. Musical performances include NERD, Carl Cox, Miami Horror, BARB, Bulletproof and much more. Now the festival is extended and lasts from December 29 to January 1. The next festival will have performances by Grandmaster Flash, David Dallas, Pendulum and many more. Every year the Rhythm and Vine music festival is one of the best events in New Zealand. If you love music this is the event for you. Go and purchase your ticket now. You will have a great time.
≡ Recent Entries
- Driving Forces Behind Modernization Of The Koto
- The East West Jazz Band Features Koto Music
- American Impact On Japanese Music
- Experience New Years Eve’s Rhythm And Vines Music Festival
- Paul Winter Consort Gives Influencing Exposure To The Koto
- Romantic And Traditional Japanese Koto Music
- Annual Rhythm And Vines Music Festival In New Zealand